Guitar Self Learning Guide
Are you trying to learn how to play the guitar butfinding it overwhelming to learn all those chords?Well,it just got a whole lot easier!TheChordbuddy makes it possible to play guitar with as little as one finger!It lets youdevelop one hand at a time,helping you learn the guitar easier.As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be able to make music.Within a few weeks, youllbegin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own.In two months, youll be able toplay the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all!
- Start playing guitar from the moment you install the ChordBuddy.
- Theneck must be 1 1/2 minimum & 1 7/8 maximum width and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4.If your neck is over 1 7/8" you need the "classical guitar" version. If it is less than 1 1/2" the ChordBuddy will not work on your guitar. The distance from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4, any less and the unit may not work properly.
- RIGHT-HANDED only.This version only works on right-handed guitars.
- The Chord Buddyworks on most standard dreadnaught, full-size, 3/4 and 5/8-sized acoustic and electric guitars with average to low string height.This versionwill not work on 1/2 size guitars.Each guitar is different and installation and fitment can vary.
- Shark Tank proven productand isan effective, all-in-one learning system,suitable for all ages when used properly.